A brief description of the different dance styles and their respective classes.
(CC) refers to Core Classes
(EC) refers to Extension Classes
A highly versatile dance style known for a close connection and small, detailed movements. Includes Fusion-Blues, which is danced to a wide range of music.
- Intro to Blues Dance (EC)- Mondays 20:00 (at Strefa)
- All Level Blues Dance (CC)- Mondays 19:20
- Beginner Blues Dance (CC)- Wednesdays 20:20
- Intermediate Blues Dance (CC)- Tuesdays 20:30
- Beginner Blues Dance Technique (EC)- Tuesdays 21:30
- Blues Dance Technique (EC)- Wednesdays 19:10
A specific style of Blues Dance which uses early jazz music, larger steps, and a close embrace connection.
- Intro to Slow Drag (EC)- Mondays 18:30
- Intermediate Slow Drag (CC)- Sundays 18:00
East Coast Swing
A basic swing dance used to teach simple steps and techniques. Good for new dancers to try out before moving up to Lindy Hop.
- Intro to East Coast Swing (EC)- Wednesdays 18:00
A fast paced, high-energy dance from the 1920’s. (Note that beginner Lindy Hop is offered at Por Fiesta Club.
- Advanced Lindy Hop (CC)- Thursdays 19:00
- Follower’s Lindy Hop Technique (CC)- Sundays 19:15
Swing dancing without a partner from the 1920’s
- Intro to Authentic Jazz (EC)- Tuesdays 18:00
A fast, close-embrace jazz dance with detailed footwork.
- Beginner Balboa- Tuesdays 17:00
- Intermediate Balboa (CC)- Thursdays 17:45
Body Awareness Classes
Special classes to improve flexibility and control of your own body.
- Contemporary Dance (EC)- Mondays 20:30
- Body Awareness and Isolations (EC)– Wednesdays 21:15